Welcome you all to the DMCA page of appsground.com. In here, we are going to disuse all about our rights of posted content according to the US Copyright Fair Use Act and DMCA. All the content including images, audio and video posted in the site is either submitted to blog via email or directly. So, we believe all these contents are posted according our rules, regulation and DMCA in public domains.
What is DMCA
The full meaning of the DMCA is Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Our website is compliance with DMCA. So, it is appsground.com’s policy to quick respond any infringement notice that violate ant policy of this act. According to the complaint we take proper action under this law and other applicable internet or intellectual property laws.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
If you found any of your copyrighted content, material in our site or links that lead visitors to your copyrighted content without your knowledge and permission, you can submit a complaint in our site. We will investigate the fact and take proper steps to remove the mess. You just need to submitted a written complaint with detail information and how you want to sort out this.
Please be aware of the fact if you misrepresent or violate any of law content. So, you will be liable to accept any action taken by appsgrond.com. It is including the damage cos and attorney fees. We will suggest you to take legal advice of an attorney before submitting any complain or taking steps for penalty actions.
What should contain in your copyright infringement claim
Your copyright infringement claim should contain with these following facts. Such as,
- Provide proper evidence of the authorized site or the person, who have legal rights on the violated content.
- Includes valid contact information so we can contact with you when need. So, It’s better to submit both email and contact number so we can reach you anytime.
- You must supply your identified result of the particular infringed copyrighted work. It has to include at least one search result. It shows appearances of the content in the search result of appsground.com.
- A statement that shows complaining party has faith and evidence the published content in the site is not authorized by its owner, or agent or not even the law.
- A statement that shows all the information of the complaint is genuine and come under penalty of perjury. The authorized or the complaining party has full right in behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which apparently infringed.
- The complaint cop must have signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right which is ostensibly being trespassed.
Send the infringement notice by contact us.
Finally, please send us the infringement notice through our contact us page all let us investigate the matter. It takes us one or two week to response by completing total investigation. Note that, if your complain is submitted to other parties will not expedite the request such as our Internet Service Provider. It may result in a delayed response and action not properly being filed in appsground.com. Thanks.